bursaries in south africa, scholarship, study loans, accounting, engineering

What Can You Get In The Bin

The Bursary Bin is a blog the will serve as a bursary, student loan, learnership, and scholarship bin (database).

A product of MMICFI, the Bursary Bin is here to deliver on one expectation that is common among all MMICFI websites and blogs- to inform you about services that you need.

And the Bursary Bin's mandate is to inform you about bursaries, student loans, learnerships and scholarships that are offered by other organisations in your country. Regreteably, at the moment we can only offer information about bursaries available to South Africans and other SADC countries.

If you are interested in furthering your studies and you lack the financial backing to enable you to accomplish your dreams the Bursary Bin will provide you will the neccesary information and guide you towards realising your dreams.

Fields that you can expect to see on this website include: Engineering, Accounting, Journalism, Law, Education, Computer Science/ Information Technology (IT), Media Studies, Acting, Film Production, Radio Production, Music, Website development, Programming, Auditing, Finance, Marketing, Communication, and more bursary information about these and other fields.

8 comments:

  1. Hi

    I am really interested to find out how one gets the bursary or how to apply for it. Please give out more information to how we can apply for this.

    Regards
    Anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon, thank you for your comment. I will be explaining the application process starting next week. This will include how to fill in an application form, how to write a motivation letter, and how to apply for a bursary/ scholarship. Keep checking

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a bursary please help im in my second year i would like to fish my degree my email is thabanimasoka@gmail.com im doing ecomics and mathematics

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, iam just askng weather are we not south african in vryburg.iam saying that because as iam speaking all of us last year grade 12s we are all struglng 2 pay for our fees, ryt now iam in university whereas i dnt knw how wil i pay my tuition fee cause realy iam coming from a poor family my email is tshepolenner147@gmil.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    im a third year student doing a B.com degree and plan on doing my honours in commercial marketing or risk management. Do you perhaps have a diffrent application procedure for students who are already in varsity?
    Kindly send me info @ g09m6702@campus.ru.ac.za

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a degree in social work*BSW*, i was intending to further my studies in Journalism(Honours). Iam in need of finances or any loan that is guaranteed to can provide with work aftr the completion of my studies. For any assistance my email address: mddzsmanga@webmail.co.za.. Your positive response to this regard will be highly appreciated..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a degree in social work*BSW*, and currently unemployed.. *job seeking* I was intending to further my studies in Journalism(Honours). Iam in need of finances or any loan that is guaranteed to can provide with work aftr the completion of my studies. For any assistance my email address: mddzsmanga@webmail.co.za.. Your positive response to this regard will be highly appreciated..

    ReplyDelete