bursaries in south africa, scholarship, study loans, accounting, engineering

Accounting (B.Com), Chartered Accounting (CA) and Finance Bursaries


You have been dreaming of becoming a CA (chartered accountant) for long now. Or maybe you wished to be a financial manager, accounting officer, state accounting admin, or just to work in the finance department.

Now that you are in Grade 12 you are just left with a few steps to achieving that dream. But yet varsity fees are also giving you a headache. You just don't know whether it would ever become possible for you to study towards that accounting qualification because your parents may not afford to take you to school.

The Bursary Bin was started with people like you in mind, people who need a bursary loan, or scholarship to go ahead with their education and -therefore- also better their lives.

Below are a number of bursaries and information on how to apply (the selection criterion is also included where possible):




  1. The Investec Accounting Bursary
    CLOSING DATE: 30 SEPTEMBER

    "Bursary applications are invited from young people who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate university (academic) degree

    in Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance), Business Science, Science and Mathematics,

    Engineering and IT or a commercial LLB.

    Applicants in Grade 12 should have pass marks of at least 50% in all their subjects with

    a minimum of 60% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 60% in English. Applicants who wrote Matric (Grade 12) prior to 2008

    have to have a minimum of 60% in both Maths (HG) and English (HG)"



    For the Application Form and information click here





  2. Old Mutual TOPP Accounting Bursary
    For all those who want to become chartered accountants.



    For more information and to download the application form click here







  3. DE BEERS Bursary Scheme


    De Beers' bursaries are offered in a number of study areas, and accounting is one.



    For more information and to download the application form click here





  4. SOUTH AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF RACE RELATIONS (SAIRR) BURSARIES
    CLOSING DATE: 30 OCTOBER

    The SAIRR is issuing bursaries in a number of study fields, accounting included.



    To download the bursary application form click here





  5. City Power Johannesburg Bursary


    City power is giving bursaries to students interested in studying towards a degree in a number of fields.

    For more information and to download the application form click here



Is your company issuing bursaries in any field of study? Email us the details so that we can upload them on the website and help a deserving student. Contact the Bursary Bin by email on seniorjournalism@gmail.com

31 comments:

  1. I'm currently doing Chemical Engineering at Tshwane University of Technology and i'm looking for in service training for 2011 since i'm comppliting my S4 this year. my contact number is 074 178 3801

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellow my name is Sibongiseni I am currently studyng Bcom Accounting 2nd year at university of johannesburg.Im in need of funding please if you can help me here is my number 0728999778

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLOW MY NAME IS HALALISANI CHONCO FROM EMPANGENI KWESAKWAMTHETHWA. I AM CURRENTY STUDYING Bcom 1ST YEAR AT UNIVERSITY OF ZULULAND. I'M IN NEED OF FUNDING PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME MY NUMBER IS 0714080843

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this meaningful post. I would like to also share about accounting schools which could play a major role in a person's carer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my name name evans ntobeng i am studying bachelor of accounting science[bcompt] at university of limpopo.i am in need of funding if you can help me here is my number 0711424652 and my email adress is kgatjepe@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my name is thekiso sootho i currently studying b.com accounting at the university of free state (bloem).im in need of funding and if you can help me my number is 0737537782 and my email:jsootho@webmail.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am currently studying bcom accounting at University of Limpopo AND in need of financial assistance.anyone who can help my number is 0799309941

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey my name is penwell studing at uj 2nd year for bcom accounting i need bursary plz if u have any for me contact me at 0849495895 or 0846047742 plz

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi currently doing B.com Accounting 2nd year, in need of financial assistance, enrolling towards chartered accountancy stream. 073 619 4775

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halo I'm a 3rd year B.Com accounting student and next year I want to study B.Com honours thereafter CTA but I need a bursary for my studies. Please call me at 079 212 4303

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, my name is Joseph Molefe. I am currently a matriculant and would love to study Bcom accounting. I have been admitted at Midrand Graduate Institute and i am finincially in need. If you can help contanct me at: josephmolefe.jm@gmail.com or 061 1390 477.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi my name is membry lefakane,i am a grade 12 learner and i would like to study b.com(accounting),economics financial science at the university of johannesburg next year in 2014 and i am in need of a bursary because my financial background is poor. To respond please here is my email membrylefakane.ml@gmail.com or you can contact me on 0820802308

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, my name is Lerato I am currently studing BCOMM Accounting at the University of Kwazulu-Natal. I am doing my first year with no bursary, and I really need that

    ReplyDelete
  15. My name is Gabriel. I am accepted At UKZN and have been through registration. I am in dire need of financial assistance. Contact me on 0810368443.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I forgot to mention that it is a BCom degree in Accounting.

      Delete
  16. Hi my name is Solly i am a first year student at University of Limpopo, studing Bcom degree in Accounting and i hereby need a financial assistance(bursary) to further my studies. Contact me on this no. 0733397735 or email me on: mphelasolly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi my name is Elsie Mbane I would like to study CA At university of Tshwane.please help me with the bursary.You can call me at 0736530389 or email me to elsiembane@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI MY NAME IS SANELE .S NGUBANE, I FINISHED GRADE 12 LAST YEAR DOING COMMERCE SUBJECTS ND I SCORED 5 DISTINCTIONS IN ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS STUDIES,ECONOMICS,ISIZULU HL& LIFE ORIENTATION ANB "B" IN MATHEMATICS &ENGLISH FAL.I AM CURRENTLY DOING B COM ACCOUNTING AT UKZN ND I DO NOT HAVE FUNDS TO FUND MY STUDIES,ANY COMPANY,PERSON OR ORGANISATION YHAT MAY BE INTERESTED IN ASSISTING ME MAY CONTACT ME AT 0724759955 OR EMAIL ME AT 214543625@Stu.ukzn.ac.za

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I am studying Bcom Accounting at uwc, first year and I am struggling with funds. Can you please help me, I love school so much but now thing seem to fall apart becouse of the shortage in the funds. I currently have no bursary. Thank you, my number is 0787011286 email 3424598@myuwc.ac.za

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi my name is Bongani I'm doing Bachelor's of Accounting at UJ ,I'm suppose to do my 3rd year thus year please assist me with a bursary I'm order today complete My degree hand honours, 0789660813

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi I'm Siphiwe, a 2nd year student at WITS University in the process of completing my Bachelor of Accounting Science degree. We experienced some problems with NSFAS this year and for that reason we were left in desperate need of financial assistance. Anyone who can assist in this regard please contact me on 076 113 0453 or siphiwendhlovu040@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi I'm Siphiwe, a 2nd year student at WITS University in the process of completing my Bachelor of Accounting Science degree. We experienced some problems with NSFAS this year and for that reason we were left in desperate need of financial assistance. Anyone who can assist in this regard please contact me on 076 113 0453 or siphiwendhlovu040@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi I'm Siphiwe, a 2nd year student at WITS University in the process of completing my Bachelor of Accounting Science degree. We experienced some problems with NSFAS this year and for that reason we were left in desperate need of financial assistance. Anyone who can assist in this regard please contact me on 076 113 0453 or siphiwendhlovu040@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for sharing your an accounting topic. I'm glad because I saw your blog and I learned a lot because of it. Anyway, you can also try this one: Chartered Accountant Gold Coast. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. After reading your blog post I am inspired with the writing and looking forward to write a blog on the same including my view points. I will share my writing content soon! About this blog post, very informative and inspiring as well. Good Job! Please share if you have something on help with accounting homework. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Greetings.My name is Tsheoga Joy and I'm currently studying Bcom accounting as a first year student at the university of Johannesburg.I tried applying for bursaries but couldn't succeed even though I met their requirements. I also tried eduloan but my loan was denied too. My mom is the only bread winner and supports 6 children and cannot afford to pay for my university expenses. Please if any one seed this and can help me financially,please contact me on 0723356381 or email me on 216023911@student.uj.ac.za Please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good Day

    We currently have several staff members interested in a Bursary. We work in the stainless steel and Brass shim stock market.

    ReplyDelete


  28. Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written.

    Accountants in Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi I'm Beatrice nozipho JOBE;I'm currently a teacher for maths and accounting for 7 years;i wish to be a Chartered accountant please fund me so that i do B.COM accounting Degree in year 2018 for more information call 0826595163

    ReplyDelete
  30. My name is Una from United States. I want to thank Ludmila szymanowicz who helped me to get a loan. For the past three months, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone tried to dupe me of my money until I finally met Ludmila szymanowicz. He was able to give me a loan of $2,000,000 USD. He can also help you. He has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need any financial help, kindly contact her company through email (ludmilaszymanowiczloancompaby@gmail.com) I believe he can help you. Contact him to get help just as he helped me. below are his words of encouragement to those seeking for a legit and honest private loan lender. contact her company through email (ludmilaszymanowiczloancompaby@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete