bursaries in south africa, scholarship, study loans, accounting, engineering

Statistics South Africa bursaries for 2012

The government agency responsible for official statistics, including the countrywide Census- Statistics South Africa (Stats SA)- is offering bursaries for study at a South Africa university or university of technology in 2012. The bursary is offered only for the following programmes:
•  BSc – Computer Science
•  BCom – Economics, Accounting or Statistics
•  BA – Geography (majoring in GIS) or Demography

READ MORE AND DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM HERE (CLICK)

2 comments:

  1. TO WHOM THIS CONCERNS

    I am a first year doing BSc mathematical Sciences at the University of Pretoria,I am in need of finacial aid for 2012 acadamic year. Email to mrjbswati@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN

    I am a second year student at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, doing a Bachelor of Social Sciences in Geography and Environmental Management, but will be pursuing a degree in GIS.

    I am having financial problems and would like you to provide me with financial support. The problem is that I did mathematical literacy in high school but passed it with a B(79%). I wish to know if I can still qualify for the bursary.

    I WOULD TRULY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

    Great Regards
    Thandeka Tembe

    ReplyDelete